At Tradeline we strive for excellence and innovation. We aim to disrupt the century old commodity trading and trade finance industries, which are still largely based on paper documents and outdated processes that hinder efficiency.
Due to our growth and the ongoing developments within our organization, we are looking for an experienced and qualified Product Owner with a technical background, to join our team.
With offices in Athens, London and Singapore, Tradeline is distinguished by its commitment to providing innovative ideas and solutions for its clients, and the best possible work environment for its employees.
As an Product owner, the chosen candidate will be working on the product and internal modules. We are looking for professionals to accelerate our work on existing projects, and future products, able to make an impact from day one. You will be responsible for the following:
- Serve as primary product expert and evangelist, under the VP of product.
- Lead product design, development, and release process for assigned products and maintain the product development road map
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis, and prioritization of requests for new product functionality from customers and prospects
- Create detailed use cases, business requirements, and marketing requirements
- Support marketing, sales, and support through leading the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, field training presentations, online marketing content, and demos
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Coordinate the beta testing of new products and features. Document and report problems and recommend solutions/improvements to program managers. Participate in product performance benchmarking activities.
- 3+ years of product management experience for enterprise software
- Experience in B2B software development
- Strong technical background is required
- Strong problem-solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills (Excellent knowledge of English is required)
- Ability to effectively interface with customers and development team
- Must have experience with cross-functional teams that include engineering, sales, and marketing staff
- Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with executive management
- BA/BS (degree in a technical field preferred)
- Experience in shipping, commodities or supply chain is a big plus
- Attractive salary package
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Company sponsored educational resources (conferences, training and certifications upon approval)