As part of engineering team, you will be working on the product and internal modules. We are looking for engineers to accelerate our work on existing and future products.
- Gather requirements for new integrations and product features, plan and code the implementation and manage its rollout.
- Write scalable and maintainable production code.
- Keep up with latest back-end trends, as well as front-end best practices.
- Integrate with other teams throughout the company to help develop solutions.
- A minimum of 2 years of full time industry experience developing and maintaining web apps in production.
- At least a year of experience with Node.js.
- At least a year working with a modern frontend framework (preferably Angular or React).
- Above average knowledge of container technologies. We use Docker
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases and familiarity with NoSQL (preferably MongoDB or CouchDB).
- Good understanding of testing (unit, integration, functional).
- State of the art workstation setup
- Great office location in the center of Athens
- Competitive salary
- Company sponsored breakfast and lunch, as well as snacks, coffees and fruits throughout the day
- Annual educational budget for training, certifications and conference attendance