At Tradeline we strive for excellence and innovation. We aim to disrupt the century old commodity trading and trade finance industries, which are still largely based on paper documents and outdated processes that hinder efficiency.
Due to our growth and the ongoing developments within our organization, we are looking for an experienced and qualified Human Resources Officer coming from a true generalist background, with an operational background to join our team.
With offices in Athens, London and Singapore, Tradeline is distinguished by its commitment to providing innovative ideas and solutions for its clients, and the best possible work environment for its employees.
As an HR Officer, the chosen candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide information to managers and staff about HR policies, procedures and processes
- Support all aspects of the company HR activities such as; new starter admin, probation, references, induction, employee changes, annual salary and bonus reviews.
- Responsible for issuing contracts, offer letters, promotions, bonus
- Responsible for maintenance of relevant employee personnel records both in hard copy and electronic format i.e. contracts, benefits, medical records, training records, competency and appraisals.
- Data entry for new starters, employee changes and annual leavers.
- Preparing monthly payroll data (including pensions and health care benefits etc.) and information flow between ADP software and accounts team
- Coordinate and deliver new starter induction and employee handbook
- To be involved in our staff development and training.
- To adhere and help develop to the our Equal Opportunities Policy.
- To comply and help develop and implement our Health and Safety policy.
- To be aware develop and actively promote and implement our ethos, culture and values.
- Keep up to date with employment law
- Collaborate with recruitment agency
- 3+ years of industry experience, preferably in a software company. Having worked in a start-up environment is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Teamwork skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
- Attractive salary package
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Company sponsored educational resources (conferences, training and certifications upon approval)